All Payments Expo is committed to catalyzing value add partnerships for the betterment of the ecosystem. Here’s the weekly roundup of partnership news:
- “Lemon, a digital wallet platform which allows users to store their ID, payment, loyalty cards and more on their smartphone, has been acquired by identity theft protection service LifeLock for approximately $42.6 million, the companies [announced.] LifeLock is also now launching a new application called “LifeLock Wallet,” which is based on Lemon Wallet Plus technology.” To learn more about this partnership, click here.
- “Barclays Accepting Applications for New UK Fintech Accelerator – Barclays announced Monday a partnership with Techstars to launch a three-month accelerator program in the UK next year.” To learn more about this partnership, click here.
- “Wells Fargo & Company and Isis, the mobile commerce joint venture created by AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile USA, Inc. and Verizon Wireless, has announced the first phase of an agreement that allows Wells Fargo Visa consumer credit card holders to load their cards into the Isis Mobile Wallet.” To learn more about this partnership, click here.
- “Payment processing firm Dwolla on Thursday announced the launch of a partnership with online service marketplace Fiverr in a move to help spur adoption of its payment option.” To learn more about this partnership, click here.
- “Coda Payments scores $2.3 million to make mobile payments without credit cards a cinch” To read more click here.
- “MasterCard is partnering with Samsung to bring tap-to-pay functionality to Australian shoppers who own a Samsung Galaxy S4 and have the Commonwealth Bank of Australia app loaded on their phone.” To read more click here.
See you in Las Vegas!
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!