Does competition create strange bedfellows, market fissures or new partnerships? That's what the media is constantly debating whenever a new payment technology - from ApplePay to MCX to Bitcoin - debuts.
For long-standing players, the influx of new players creates a constant need to fine-tune strategies and calibrate evolving value in a competitive marketplace. For new companies, the crush of equally novel competition means more fighting for the same slice of the "disruption" pie.
At All Payments Expo, you'll get a front seat to the debates to determine the role that new technologies will play in the payments universe - and what it means for you. Onstage analysis will include:
- A keynote address from Square on their shifting strategy
- ApplePay's impact on acquiring, fraud, and the mobile payments ecosystem
- Bitcoin's future implications and applications for remittance, prepaid and retail payments
- Retailers' strategies for a tech-fueled path to for bigger basket sizes in-store, online and in the mobile environment
- Onstage demonstrations of some of the hottest technologies, including wearable tech and iBeacon
This is your last chance to save on your APEX ticket.
Register today to save $200 - Use code: XU2848BLOG
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!