At All Payments Expo in Las Vegas last Spring, a wealth of knowledge was to be had from the panel discussion titled "Strategies for Financial Access for Payments Companies". This panel was comprised of Lyle Elias of IPayments Forum, Elizabeth Bohlen of Pueblo Bank & Trust, Carol Van Cleef of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, and Donna Embry of Payment Alliance International
Some of the topics discussed were:
- Creation and financing of high quality financial products for the under-served demographic, including consumers and small businesses
- Best practices in bundling of new products (from savings to investing, retiring and lending)
- Evolution of customer segments within the under-banked category and exploring new access channels
- Analysis from the impact investing side
- Lessons learned from international markets
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!