Prepaid Compliance is a combination of science and art, requiring deft flexibility to interpret (and re-interpret rules and regulations) and react to the changing landscape posed by new technologies and new regulators. At APEX: Prepaid Compliance, you'll have two days to transform the way you approach compliance.
A new, improved compliance event
APEX: Prepaid Compliance is a new event, focused on knowledge-sharing with your industry peers to build industry best practices you can apply right away:
• How have other program managers and issuers handled audits and examinations?
• How can you work effectively with new products' business teams when compliance governing emerging technologies is still unclear?
• How will issuers manage third-party relationships and ongoing evaluations? Or, how will you comply with your issuers' evolving requirements?
• Are your marketing campaigns in the UDAAP danger zone?
• How can you handle data breaches - and who should be held accountable?
Download the agenda to see how you'll answer these questions at APEX: Prepaid Compliance.
Peer-led and supported by compliance practitioners
This program was designed with input from CCOs, COOs, CROs, CMOs and Fraud Managers who have been tasked with creating robust compliance programs that can respond to the ever-changing rules and regulations. See who attends here.
Our speaker roster has the highest concentration of actual compliance practitioners of any event - critical to the building of best practices. View speaker faculty here.
I hope you can join us in July for APEX: Prepaid Compliance.
P.S. If you register by April 11, you'll save up to $300 off the standard price! Register here.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!