How will digital currency change your business?
When Microsoft announced that it would accept Bitcoin as payment last month, the company noted that digital currencies are growing "beyond the early enthusiasts." Microsoft has placed its bets that the growth will continue - and at All Payments Expo, you'll forge the connections to determine your own company's strategy in the digital currency industry.
As digital currency's role in retail, payments and money movement evolves, it's paramount that you make sense of the role crypto will play in retail, prepaid and other industries.
Do you need to rethink your strategy?Get up-to-the-minute analysis from the executives, legal minds and industry entrenched in this next phase, including:
- Keynote address from Overstock.com Chairman Patrick Byrne, one of Bitcoin's earliest champions
- A Bitcoin Bootcamp for novices, with perspectives from Strategic Counsel Corp., Ethereum, Gliph, Coinsetter and the Digital Currency Council
- The legal implications of Bitcoin
- How digital currency impacts accounting and taxation - a must-see for anyone considering accepting or working with digital currency
- Sessions on digital currency's applications in retail and products for the under-served
Special Benefits for Attending
- Prepare you for the Digital Currency Council (DCC) Certification Exam.
- For those already DCC Certified, DCC Continuing Education Credits are available.
- Attendees will receive a 3-month trial Leader Membership in the Digital Currency Council - the leading professional association in the digital currency economy.
To see a detailed session breakdown, download the complete agenda. Also, register by Friday, January 23rd and SAVE $300! Use the code XU2848BLOG.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!