At All Payments Expo 2015, Ryan Craver of Lamour moderated a panel titled "Retail Technology: How Mobile is Changing Everything", the panel consisted of Ken Bott of Darden Restaurants, Tom Neri of GfK Custom Research North America and Len Dudis of SeaWorld.
For these retailers, mobile has been a game-changer in their omnichannel engagement with consumers. Find out how retailers from different industries and footprints are pivoting into the next stage of their technological investments and how they envision mobile convergence playing out from their brands. The session dove into;
- The realities of rolling out mobile plays, from loyalty to speedy checkouts and ordering
- Monetizing consumer engagement
- Interpreting and designing the mobile experience for specific consumer segments
- Consumer data analysis - What is possible?
- Working effectively with vendors and partners
Stay updated on APEX 2016, March 21-23 in New Orleans - Check out our website.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!